Keeping your belongings safe in their storage unit is the only thing more important than keeping everything dry. Although your valuables will always be safe at A Plus Storage Corporation thanks to our extensive security measures, it’s still a good idea to invest in a quality lock for your unit. Continue reading to learn about a few of the best locks for your storage rental in Plymouth, MA:
- Desired Tools 04 Digit Combination Lock: Are you prone to misplacing your car or house keys? If so, you may want to consider going with a combination lock for your storage unit! This four-digit, stainless steel lock by Desired Tools is not just weather-proof—it’s easy to open and reset, too.
- ABUS 20/70 Diskus: If you want to go with a key instead of a combination, this could be the lock for you! This ABUS lock uses a small custom key and unique tumblers that can be challenging for even professional locksmiths to open. The only downside for this lock is that getting a new key can be tricky. They have to be custom-made and shipped from Germany, which isn’t the fastest process.
- Stanley Hardware S828 Shrouded Padlock: With a dual ball bearing locking system and a hardened steel body, this lock is seriously tough to crack. Though it’s relatively tiny and inexpensive, this Stanley Hardware lock can withstand both manual and electric saws. Its six-pin cylinder also makes it tough for even the most skilled lockpickers to open.
- Master Lock 17BD: If you’re renting an outdoor storage unit, you’ll need a lock that can withstand the elements and protect against potential robbery. This combination lock does both! Its durable construction won’t corrode or rust out, and the thousands of numerical combinations make it nearly impossible for thieves to crack.
- Fingerprint Keyless Padlock: Can’t remember your combination? Did you lose your key? That’s no problem if you have this keyless padlock! Its innovative technology uses your fingerprint to open up. Additionally, the lock comes with an app that allows you to control the lock with your smartphone.
- ABUS 92/80 Brass Padlock: Unlike the fingerprint- and smartphone-controlled lock above, this ABUS padlock doesn’t have any frills or advanced technology. It’s designed to do one thing: keep thieves out of your storage unit! The lock is made out of durable brass and wrapped in chrome-plated steel that protects against the elements.
- Master Lock 930D: Weighing in at 1.6 pounds with a two-inch shackle, this is possibly the strongest lock that Master Lock has ever made. It has a solid steel body that’s corrosion-resistant and a dual ball bearing that’s effective against any prying and hammering. The only problem is that the shackle might be too big for some storage units.
Regardless of which lock you choose, you can rest easy knowing that your items in storage will be safe at A Plus Storage Corporation. We provide an array of security measures like CCTV cameras and perimeter fencing to ensure your valuables are safe all day, every day. Get in touch with us to secure a storage rental in Plymouth, MA!
Categorised in: Storage Rental