Boating is the perfect way to spend a sunny summer afternoon. However, boating can be an expensive hobby with quite a few logistical challenges. Chief among these concerns is where to keep your boat when you’re not using it.
You’ll be happy to find out that there are plenty of options for boat storage out there. Continue reading to learn what they are:
- In-water storage: The most convenient option is keeping your boat in the water at a marina, also known as wet storage. This is a better solution for those who live in a moderate climate that doesn’t get too cold—certainly not Massachusetts. While this may work for the summer months, you’ll need to find an indoor boat storage facility for the winter.
- Dry outdoor storage: Many marinas provide a fenced-off outdoor storage area for customers who want the convenience of keeping their boat at a marina without the high cost of wet storage. If you’re going this route, be sure to invest in a high-quality cover to protect your boat from the elements.
- Indoor storage: Perhaps the safest boat storage option for those in colder climates is indoor storage. You can either keep your boat at a designated indoor boat storage facility or rent a self-storage unit. At A Plus Storage Corporation, our largest indoor unit is 300 square feet and is perfect for a small boat and a trailer.
- Your garage or driveway: If you have space for it in your garage or driveway, keeping your boat at home is the most affordable storage option. That said, this is often an inconvenient route unless you live near the coast or a lake.
Why store your boat at A Plus Storage Corporation?
We may be biased, but we believe keeping your boat at a storage facility is your best bet. Here are a few reasons to store your boat at A Plus Storage Corporation:
- Larger units: Compared to other storage facilities in our area, we offer 30 percent larger units at comparable rates. So if you want the most bang for your buck, rent a unit from us.
- Plenty of storage options: We know that what’s right for one customer might not be the ideal storage option for another. That’s why we have tons of options for our customers. Whether you need a 20×30 outdoor storage spot or a 5×5 indoor unit, we have you covered.
- Tight security: Rest easy knowing your belongings are safe with us. We provide 24/7 video surveillance around the facility, and our property is only accessible via a keycode. Additionally, we have a sprinkler system to guard against fires.
- Humidity control: Humidity is the number-one enemy of belongings in a storage unit. To combat it, we have a fan system designed to lower the humidity level throughout our facility. This is even available in our non-climate-controlled units.
Now’s the time to start thinking about winter boat storage. So contact our team at A Plus Storage Corporation today to learn about our sizes and pricing or to get a quote for your seasonal storage unit.
Categorised in: Boat Storage